current mood: i miss emily
intern-cecil-gershwin-palmer asked: hey guys so our latin class is going to classics day at a nearby college so we were coming up for our trivia team name, and we had been thinking about the six titus' (you know, sex titi) until our latin teacher told us he got in trouble in high school for naming his trivia team after a local gang
oh man dude that was wild from start to finish
- Teacher: The fact that I had to make a missing grammar packet proves that Ecce is awful!
- Bethany: Whoa! That's some salty language, sailor!!
- English Teacher: She cursed him with eighty-one weeks without sleep.
- Bethany: Sounds like high school.
Dazed and Confused
- Bethany: *to a student* Where did you go to school?
- Bethany: *to a teacher* Stay in school.
- Teacher: The National Latin Exam is in a week and a half.
- Emily: I'm going to scream.
- Bethany: *walks into Psychology eating an ice cream cone*
- Teacher: What isn't on the board that I asked you guys to do?
- Bethany: Uh, proper Latin?
- Taylor: *steals Bethany's pen*
- Bethany: Hey! I stole that fair and square!
- Emily: I don't have a beard!
- Bethany: There's a frickin' pubic hair in my book!
Don't Burn Your Food
- Pam: *points to Wrinkle's uneaten food* Starving kids in Africa would be happy to have that.
- Wrinkle: Well, you can mail it to them.
You know you go to Catholic school when...
- Wrinkle: I was at this event, right? And at the end everyone started clapping and I accidentally did the sign of the cross.
- Bethany: People don't have two noses, Wrinkle!
- Wrinkle: One's for showin' and one's for blowin'
Hey chums, let’s go sit under that umbrageous tree.
Page 1 of 259